What to do when you're only influenced by the sea?


... I would like to go but everything looks so strange at the starting line ....


Time is passing by and I'm stucked in this city while my soul cries out "GO AND NEVER LOOK BACK!"

I already went on the other side of the earth a lot of times, so why I'm afraid right now ?

Probably because of that ... I would like to go faster, but I can't because I'm human ... I would like to go further, but it's impossible because there's no place further than that ... of course the world is big and I have to see the most part of it, but I'm afraid that if I start I will never stop walking.

Go ... See ... Eat ... Smell ... Hear ...

This is what my soul is asking for but I pretend not to listen, closing myself out from everything but still hearing the waves breaking on the shore!

During 2010 I completely disrupted my life, leaving my past behind to follow my dream and now that the year is ending and, even if I’m proud and happy to what I have done, I’m still feeling there’s something more.

  …  Like the horizon you can see it but you can’t reach it ….
 
"So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment